A low-cost, general purpose hot knife cutter used for hot cutting and melting woven and knitted synthetic materials to prevent fraying. Cuts all type of synthetics including webbing, braid, elastics, strapping, cord, ribbon, hook & loop, and rope.
Standard features include:
1. Easy to read control panel; variable heat control up to 1,000 degrees F.
2. Insulated phenolic handle (reversible for lefties).
3. Efficient one-piece hot knife and heater block.
4. 5" (128mm) brass blade; cuts materials up to 3/4" thick.
5. Adjustable, reversible material guide.
6. Sturdy, lightweight anodized aluminum frame.
To operate, simply slde the webbing across the base plate and bring the handle down to cut and seal with minimal effort. Cutting time is usually less than one second, depending on material thickness and heat setting.
Net weight 6.5 lbs; L15.25" x H11.5" x W6.0".
Made in U.S.A. Priced and sold each, complete, F.O.B. Tennessee.